Monday, September 28, 2009
posted by Jessica Hendrawidjaja
Time : 4:25 PM
Seattle Trip Review

While preparing Seattle Trip, I was anxious about whether I could get through all Seattle Trip or not because it’s first time to hold event as an International Student Ambassador in my school life. Though controlling 200 students was quite tough, it was successful due to cooperating with other ISAs and new students. Especially, previous ISAs had never been to Alki Beach so I was satisfied that I introduced Alki Beach to new students and made precious memories with you guys. Through Seattle Trip, I learned valuable experiences such as leaderships, partnerships, and respect for others.


Thanks, Martha, Jessica, Ayano and Mouhcine!

Also, Greeeeat New Students! I really appreciate for participating on our Seattle Trip!!

Written by Hae-in An


Main Campus
12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA 98092-3622

Enumclaw Campus
1414 Griffin Avenue
Enumclaw, WA 98022

Kent Campus
417 Ramsay Way, Suite 112
Kent, WA 98032

Downtown Auburn Center
110 2nd Street SW, Suite 135
Auburn, WA 98001